Service animals are allowed throughout the ticketed zones. Animals whose purpose is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship are not considered service animals and will not be granted access to the venues. Only individually trained service animals under the proper care of their handlers are permitted. To ensure compliance, the following guidelines must be followed:
- All service animals may be verified by an Accessibility Manager before entering the event.
- Service animals must always remain by the handler's side and be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. If such devices interfere with the service animal's work or if the handler's disability prevents their use, the handler must maintain control of the animal through voice, signals, or other effective means.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the designated service animal relief areas.
- Individuals bringing service animals are fully responsible and liable for any damage or injury caused by their service animals.
- Any service animals that exhibit aggressive behavior will be excluded from the event.