ROAD WORK TO BEGIN ON APRIL 2 IN ADVANCE OF THE FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX
WHAT: A full timeline of lane closures for track paving along what will be the Las Vegas Strip Circuit™ in advance of the FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX.
WHEN: Beginning at Sands Avenue on Sunday, April 2 with rolling lane closures on both the north and southbound lanes. The last wave of lane closures following final track paving will end on Friday, September 15.
WHERE: The following streets will have rolling lane closures on select dates for initial track paving:
· Sands Avenue: Sunday, April 2 - Friday, April 7
· Las Vegas Boulevard: Sunday, April 9 – Friday, May 19
· Harmon Avenue: Monday, May 22 – Friday, May 26
· Koval Lane: Sunday, June 11 – Friday, June 16
· Paddock Site: Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 30
· Sphere Site: Monday, August 21 – Friday August 25
The following streets will have rolling lane closures on select dates for final track paving:
· Sands Avenue/Las Vegas Boulevard: Sunday, July 16 - Friday, July 21
· Las Vegas Boulevard: Sunday, July 23 – Friday, July 28
· Harmon Avenue: Sunday, July 30 – Friday, August 4
· Paddock Site: Sunday, August 6 – Friday, August 11
· Koval Lane: Sunday, August 13 – Friday, August 18
· Sphere Site/Sands Avenue: Sunday, September 10 – Friday, September 15
About FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX
Formula 1® and Liberty Media Corporation are working together to promote the FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX in partnership with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. The inaugural race weekend is set for November 16-18, 2023. Taking place at night against the iconic Las Vegas backdrop, the track will see drivers reach jaw-dropping speeds of over 210 mph (340 kph) as they race around some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, hotels and casinos on the legendary Las Vegas Strip. For more information, visit www.f1lasvegasgp.com.