WHAT: An updated timeline of lane closures for track paving along what will be the Las Vegas Strip Circuit™ in advance of the FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX.
WHEN: Please find the most current schedule for the initial track paving. Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
· North side of Harmon Avenue: Sunday, July 16 – Friday, July 21
· East side of Koval Lane: Sunday, July 16 – Friday, July 28
· Spring Mountain Road and Las Vegas Boulevard: Monday, July 24 – Friday, July 28
· Westside of Koval Lane: Monday, August 28 – Friday, September 1
· Rolling lane closures westbound on the north side of Harmon Avenue between Koval Lane and Las Vegas Boulevard beginning at 9 p.m. on Sunday, July 16, and ending at 9a.m. on Friday, July 21.
· Rolling lane closures northbound on the east side of Koval Lane between Rochelle Avenue and Flamingo Road beginning at 9 p.m. on Sunday, July 16, and ending at 3 p.m. on Friday, July 21.
· Rolling lane closures northbound on the east side of Koval Lane between Flamingo Road and Westchester Drive beginning at 9 p.m. on Sunday, July 23, and ending at 3p.m. on Friday, July 28.
· Closures eastbound and westbound at the intersection of Spring Mountain Road and Las Vegas Boulevard from 9 p.m. on Monday, July 24, until 9 a.m. on Friday, July28. No through traffic westbound on Sands Avenue or eastbound on Spring Mountain Road. Traffic travelling on Las Vegas Boulevard will be able to continue northbound and southbound through the intersection.
· Rolling lane closures southbound on the west side of Koval Lane between Westchester Drive and Flamingo Road beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, August 28, and ending at9 a.m. on Friday, September 1.
FINAL TRACK PAVING:
Final track paving is scheduled from July 31 – October 6.