WHAT: An updated timeline of lane closures for track paving along what will be the Las Vegas Strip Circuit™ in advance of the FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX.
WHEN& WHERE: Please find the most current schedule for track paving. During track paving, the following roads will have lane reductions and select lane closures to turn onto adjacent streets. Note that the schedule is subject to change.
· Harmon Avenue: Wednesday, August23 – Friday, August 25
· Las Vegas Boulevard: Thursday, August 24 – Friday, August 25
o Harmon Avenue East Bound & West Bound will be fully closed to through traffic at Las Vegas Blvd from 7 am – 11 am PT on Thursday, August 24 with adjacent street access open on a rolling basis.
· Sphere Site: Friday, August 25 – Friday, September 8; Monday, September 11– Wednesday, September 13
· Paddock Site: Tuesday, September 5– Friday, September 29
· Koval Lane: Monday, August 28 – Friday, September 1
· Koval Lane (WEST): Monday, October 2 – Friday, October 6