Last Revised: August 26, 2022
Formula 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix, Inc. (“LVGP”, “us” or “we”) welcomes honest and open conversation on its social media pages; however, we reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts at our discretion.
We encourage comments that:
- Are on topic, brief, and have a constructive tone;
- Are open to being discussed or even contradicted by other commenters; or
- Might disagree with the content in the post or update.
We discourage comments that:
- Are repeatedly off topic;
- Are excessively long or negative in tone;
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack, or offend others, including personal conversations better suited for private messaging; or
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- Are racist, sexist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court);
- Are seen to impersonate someone else;
- Are factually inaccurate or libelous and thus could mislead or misinform readers/followers;
- Share personal information including phone numbers, social security numbers, or addresses;
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- Are considered to be ‘spam’ (posts containing the same message posted multiple times or multiple, excessive comments that are not relevant or related to existing content), marketing, or advertisement;
- Contain personal or offensive comments about individual social media users or people who work for LVGP, associated companies (including LVGP’s sponsors and other business partners and Formula 1 and its sponsors, drivers and other race participants) that may be considered harassment.
By commenting on LVGP social media pages, you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out above. People who are continually abusive and offensive to others on LVGP pages risk being permanently removed as commenters.
Comments posted on LVGP social media pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of LVGP or Formula 1, and shared information does not constitute an endorsement of any kind. All content and posts are bound by the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or such other social media platforms, as applicable.
If you have any questions about this Social Media Policy, please contact us at email@example.com